Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Again Already



I want to be a blogger, I do. I think I started this last year with Halloween pics, here I am a year later ready to try again. Maybe I can update weekly, like a therapy session. Anywho.... It's a miracle, all five children are finally asleep after eating basically nothing but candy all day. We had soccer games all morning and then worked trying to finish the swing set into the evening. So the kids largely just muched on candy from our neighbors, thank you neighbors.





Adam is 12 now, he says he is still perfectably acceptable as a trick or treater, all his friends do it...






Sophie had four costumes to choose from. When costumes first went on sale this year she picked a lovely Snow White gown. Then she found a ladybug that was Maddies two years ago, then a pink barbie princess from who knows when, and finally her Grandma sent this fairy suit to her. She picked her this for her trick or treating at the park on the 24th, and the ladybug for Halloween.... I still can't get a picture of her in the Snow White!




Yeah, yeah, Hannah Montana, I know.... It could be worse I suppose.
Little Jake screamed as though his puppy costume was going to eat him, so he got out of the whole deal and wore jeans and a pumpkin sweatshirt for his second halloween.
Little Maddie has been planning on Ariel for months now. She was still very pleased with her selection by the 31st. She skipped happily along most of the time we were trick or treating, only Maddie could skip in a mermaid costume.