Monday, November 3, 2008

Ok, here it is Monday morning, I am going to write to no one in particular, mostly myself. Maybe there will be some accountability for my actions if I chronicle my plans!

Jamie, I hope you are doing better, I've been thinking about you alot since the whole emergency surgery drama! You have the right idea, even if it did cost you your gall bladder, so here it is world, I am waaaaaay too fat, and I should be doing something about it too. I am going to exercise at least five times a week even if the baby screams the entire time I'm doing it. I am not letting Sophie talk me into buying any more candy. It all has to stop!!!

Anyway, my plan is to stop feeling sorry for myself, find some babysitters, and perhaps reclaim my life. We'll see how this goes.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Brigi!!! OMG how did you blog and I miss it?? How is it going? I will be your biggest fan. It is so dang hard I know. Just take it one step at a time. Start small baby steps like I will get on the eliptical for 15 min 2 days a week. Then bump up. I know you can do it. The biggest lesson I have learned is it's time to put yourself first!!