Monday, November 19, 2007

Monday already

I can't believe it is already Monday! I told myself I would update this thing by now, but of course I haven't and there are a million other things I should be doing! I need to call movers, I need to email our wonderful mortgage man who I have grown to strongly dislike over the past few months, I need to make cornbread for 30 for Sarah's Thanksgiving feast at school tomorrow, and I have an exam that was due last night due for school. I wonder sometimes if I am purposely trying to sabotage my schoolwork so I won't finish my degree. I am so close now, but boy do I hate every second of it. Maybe subconsciently I know I really don't want to teach so I just keep dropping classes! (I really only dropped one, but feel really guilty about it) Anyway I am rambling.


Our house is coming along beautifully, we broke in over the weekend to measure for blinds. We really hate having to call and meet someone out there just to get in our house and then have them hover over us every second. So we have taken to leaving the tiny basement window unlocked and we lower Madeline through the window, she runs to the basement door and lets us in. We're raising tiny little burglars! But really it's our house, it's complete insanity that we can't just have a key!!! Anyway the landscaping is in now!


It's practically done! Just 23 more days till closing! I cannot wait to get out of this apartment.

I guess I have to go now, JJ wants fed. At least I wrote something! One of these days it might even get interesting!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Its so pretty!!! I can't wait to visit and see. Hmmm maybe I should do the sky bus just to come see the house over a weekend and go shopping to fill it.........