Thursday, November 15, 2007

Halloween!

Maddie wins best costume I think
Jacob's first Halloween!
Sarah's first scary costume!
The sick little witch
And Adam... under there somewhere!




Finally!! I've been meaning to start a blog for around four years now! So here it is. To all my friends and family who I neglect to keep in touch with...... this is my way of trying to make up! I will try my best to keep this updated once a week or so! Or at least monthly!! Of course we're still in the old ages using dial up so I don't know how many pictures you are really going to get out of me but I guess I'll start with Halloween!


This year poor little Sophie was ill. She fell asleep in the van so Shane and I just drove around in the van with her and JJ while Adam, Sarah, and Maddie trick-or-treated by themselves. It was kind of a let down since I enjoy the experience all most as much as the kids but I was exhausted from being up with Sophie and her croup the entire night before so I just stayed in the van and trailed the children throughout our current neighborhood. She woke up when we were done and Daddy carried her into the grocery store to buy some bags of candy!
So, it just took an hour to upload my six pictures!!!!! I guess this is all I will do for now. Check back soon. I'm sure my skills at posting this stuff will improve. (Hoping anyway!)











1 comment:

Jamie said...

Yippee I am so proud of you. I know how much dial up sucks for blogging but you get a big fat A+ for effort.