Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Pictures

It took me quite awhile to summon the courage to drag them all back to the photo studio. It just never seems to go well. Poor JJ has never had a professional photo until now. And no, it did not turn out the greatest, but what are you gonna do? I think I need to take the same approach I take with dentist appointments. No more than two at a time. They get too restless, they mess up their hair, etc., etc.

I can't imagine how those polygamous families with 187 children manage to get them all to smile for a photo. This shot took forever and Jacob looks rather pitiful, like this is pure torture.





2 comments:

Jamie said...

I think the pictures are great!! I can't believe how the girls have changed. Esp Maddie and Sara. They are turning into young ladies. Waaaaaa!!!!

Alexis Jacobs said...

You have such a beautiful family!